In-Store Pickup Policy
- Same day orders must be placed before 1pm (Pacific). Orders placed after 1pm (Pacific) will be prepared for the following operating day.
- There is no guaranteed turnaround time for same day in-store pickup orders. Typically, these orders will be completed by 3pm, with pickup time being between 3pm and close of business (5pm Pacific).
- An email will be sent to the person picking up as soon as the order is placed, and again when the order is ready to be picked up.
- If the recipient cannot pick up the purchased items by end of business on the scheduled date, non-perishable purchases can be picked up at any date within 30 days. If the purchase is not picked up within 30 days of the scheduled pickup date, and the recipient does not contact Bespoke Blossoms to make alternate arrangements, the customer and/or recipient will forfeit the purchase and no refund will be given.
- If the recipient cannot pick up the purchased items by end of business on the scheduled date, perishable purchases can be picked up at any point before end of business the next day. Bespoke Blossoms is closed on Sundays, so scheduled pickup dates for Saturdays must be picked up by end of business that day. If the purchase cannot be picked up within the allotted time, and the recipient does not contact Bespoke Blossoms to make alternate arrangements, the customer and/or recipient will forfeit the purchase and no refund will be given.
- Bespoke Blossoms will make efforts to contact the recipient in the event that a purchase has not been picked up, however, it is the responsibility of the recipient and sender to make contact in the event any alternative arrangements must be made.
Local Delivery Policy
- Same-day orders must be placed before 1pm (Pacific). Orders placed after 1pm (Pacific) will be prepared for the following operating day.
- If the recipient is unavailable, we will attempt to leave in an inconspicuous place at the delivery location. The driver has full discretion as to where to leave the delivery, or if there are circumstances that would potentially cause damage or theft of the product (i.e. improper temperature, high foot traffic).
- Floral products are perishable. Bespoke Blossoms is not responsible for perishable products left outdoors for more than a day. If you expect that the recipient will be unavailable, please contact Bespoke Blossoms.
- One delivery attempt will be made.
- If the delivery is unable to be fulfilled (i.e. if we are unable to access an apartment building), we will attempt to contact the recipient. If we are unable to contact the recipient, we will attempt to contact the sender
- If we are unable to contact either the recipient or sender, the recipient will have 24 hours to pick up the delivery from our shop. If 24 hours passes with no contact, no refunds will be issued.
- Because floral products are perishable, we always use the fastest available shipping option. In many places in British Columbia, this is usually 2-day shipping.
- Flowers do not endure below freezing temperatures and will come apart almost immediately after thawing. Be mindful when sending to areas that may be experiencing below freezing weather conditions. If we feel strongly that a package might be at risk, we will contact you to work out an alternate plan, though accept no responsibility for weather related issues or delays.
- We do our best to ensure that every package that leaves our shop is stunning, but once it leaves our shop, we are no longer in control. Shipping can sometimes take its toll. If you experience issues with your bouquet in shipment, please contact us and we'll do what we can to make it right.
- We do our best to deliver on or near the time you would like, and can pass this on to our final mile shipping partners, but cannot make promises on their behalf, and have no control over their schedules.
- All of our bouquets ship in our signature boxes, and are wrapped in our plastics free packaging and designed fabric. Full sized cards are available and will ship in the same box as the bouquets.
We believe in and have the utmost respect for your privacy. We do not share your data, metadata, or information willingly with third parties.
The exception for the time being is Google Analytics. We use this to gather information about usage of this site so that we can make improvements and make changes that are meaningful to our users. Google Analytics sends anonymized tracking data from our site to Google, which provides us tools to analyze our site traffic. We are in the process of moving to a solution that does not send data to another provider. For now, if this creates an issue for you, please consider installing the Ghosteryor Privacy Badger
Photography and Copy Policy
Photography and copy for this site are all property of Bespoke Blossoms unless otherwise stated and are subject to copyright. We do not authorize the reproduction or distribution of any of our images for any purpose without express written consent.